From 25 May 2018, all personal information is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when it supersedes the UK Data Protection Act (1998). The protection of your privacy and personal information is of the utmost importance to us.
Any personal information you provide London Bach Society will only be used to send you information about our activities and ways to support us, about your ticket purchases and your donations.
- The personal information we shall hold will be your name, address, email and telephone number.
- Your personal details will not be supplied to Third Parties without your permission, unless we are obliged to do so by Law
- We will collect, store and use your name and email address if you also choose to sign up to the London Bach Society e-Bach Notes. Our e-Bach Notes mailing list is stored by the 3rd Party Provider, Mail Chimp.The information will only be used to send you the latest edition of e-Bach Notes. You will be able to unsubscribe from this list by using the facility at the foot of each edition and your details will automatically be removed
- Throughout the London Bach Society’s website there are links to external websites. These will each have their own privacy policies and you should read these before submitting any personal data to these websites
- If the information that we hold needs to be updated or corrected, we ask you to please let us know.